NaNoWriMo Day 2 More Caving and More Characters


Another day of writing success. 2,039 words completed in my total pantsing experiment. I succeeded in introducing two new teen characters, Heidi and Jubel. We also got to know Ryan a little better. 

Apparently, this book will have one token white male. The two new males are Asian and negro, though we only get hints of that so far.

The young woman is a seemingly timid fairy-like creature. But perhaps stronger than we think at first glance.

And there are voices talking about the mains. Who are they? We don't know yet, but they sound very wise.

I definitely need to learn more about caves and spelunking. This link looks good and some cool photos. Also, lots of stuff on YouTube about it, which puts me right there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

M eet Hank who is the main hero of this story. He is modeled after my nephew, Bruce, who actually does live in Illinois and has a sister nam...